Monday, August 23, 2004

Back in Pembroke: The Myth, The Legend, The Truth.

I really wish I knew what that title is about, but I have no clue. I moved in on Thursday night with Kyle and Bryan, 2 days before we were supposed too. So much for that "no exceptions" crap they sent us. So far things have been good...we finally got our TV yesterday, so the room is finally complete. The new freshman at my end of the hall seem nice enough, but can they uphold the legacy of Third Floor Pembroke? Only time can tell.

I've been spending way too much time planning rush events, but I guess that's what we have to do.

I still don't think I'm mentally prepared for classes yet, so I guess I need to start focusing on that...but it's soooo hard! I need to go back to my $16k a year job and live off salads again.

Indeed.

No comments: