So, that was awesome. Nothing like freezing for the love of nature. It just reaffirms my belief that TN is so much more beautifual than TX. TX...the ugly girl at the prom. No idea what that means...shut up.
Anyways, things I learned on this trip:
Things that are so much better when you are intoxicated:
- Interpol's Turn on the Bright Lights.
- Scattergories (in where for the letter "G" everything I put had the pre-fix of "Giant")
- Playing Weezer's "Say It Ain't So" on a guitar in a cave.
- Warming your feet by the fire...you don't realize the rubber on your soles are melting.
- Hot Dogs that are cold in the middle.
- Walking down a trail where you can't see, only to find out in the morning that there was a 50 foot drop right next to you.
- Burnt Marshmellows
- Peeing in the middle of the woods
BTW, I like hiking, as long as it's not up a steep hill with shoes with no traction and in the middle of a hunting club's property.