Sunday, October 10, 2004

So, am I just like the Audio 1 Assisting Whore or what?

Seriously, I don't know if it's just luck of the draw or people have actually heard my name, but all these Audio 2 and Production students are calling me asking to assist them. And normally, like the assisting whore I am, I would say yes, but I'm already booked all the time. And in some ways I feel bad for turning them down, but then it's like, LEAVE ME ALONE!!

Seth Strawbridge came back this weekend. Immaculate. I walked out of my room at 5am to use the bathroom and he and Clint were talking in the hallway, just like last year. It nearly brought a tear to my eye because these things just don't happen anymore. Oh Third Floor of last year, why must Kyle and I carry the torch? We were the good kids!!

Whoa!

No comments: