Nothing good comes out in December anyways. Here's looking at you, Killers.
5. Brian Militana/Fell Trees - Territory
Full disclosure - I worked on this 6 song EP, but it's still awesome, and it's a
shame it probably won't get the credit it deserves.
4. The Constantines - Kensington Heights
Better than whatever Bruce Springsteen is putting out these days
3. Chet - Fight Against Darkness
Okay, it's 2007, but I found it in Canada in May. Thanks tiny store
in downtown Victoria, and the clerk who recommended it.
2. Abe Vigoda - Skeleton
I'm beginning to think every song sounds the same, and my wife can't understand
why the title track is my ringtone now, but whatever.
1. Parts & Labor - Receivers
Better than Mapmakers? No. Better than everything else? Yes.
1. Destroyer - Trouble in Dreams
2. Kings of Leon - Only By The Night
3. The Mars Volta - Bedlam in Goliath
I wanted so badly for this to be awesome. I even reconsidered that Omar
might not be terrible. I was wrong.
4. No new Thermals album.
I wore out The Body, The Blood, The Machine this election year. I
need something to help me celebrate, Hutch.