Thursday, July 15, 2004

Holy crap...Blogspot upgraded...amazing!
 
The Ultra Secret Vishnu Department at Harcourt, Part I
Ok, this is really strange...there's this section, suspiciously titled "Alerts" in the back of my office, near the door.  Every single person, and when I say every single, I mean every freaking single person that hides back there is of Indian enthnicity.  Not Sitting Bull Indian, but the "I wanna blow up Pakistan" Indian...now that I've said that they're probably Pakistani...but who can really tell.  For argument's sake, they are Indian.  But whatever the hell it is they are doing, obviously Harcourt decided that only Indians can do it.  Are they dealing with the Indian gov't setting up tests?  Well, obviously not otherwise I would have dealt with it.  There are also no other Indians anywhere else, save the one guy who sits in the cubicle next to my favorite copy machine who is always on IM, but he's secluded so it just lends to my secret Indian conspiracy theory.  It's really bothering me.  I will get to the bottom of this before I leave.
 
 
Finished my first recording with the olde Lap Steel.  My summer EP is turning out good despite my limited time to record it.  I've turned into a big fan of one takes.  Except for the lap steel, cause I'm learning the instrument as I'm recording so it takes a few times to nail down exactly what I want. 
 
boob.
 
 

No comments: