Friday, July 09, 2004

First off...

I am convinced Joel does not realize how insignificant a role I play at the office...He goes "We're gonna need everyone to come in on Saturday." Joel, seriously, I spent 30 minutes today picking lint out of my "Shipped On (Date)" stamp, I really don't need to be there Saturday...in fact, I don't serve a purpose at all except to keep Sandra and Diana entertained. I suppose that's what keeps me from being fired, they like me for some reason. Oh well, I'm still getting paid.

Secondly...

My pop song project is underway, I have a killer hook and chorus already. I'm proud of it.

Thirdly...

Spin was right, Fleetwood Mac is a damn good record.

Fourthly...

Where is my lap steel guitar?? It's been two weeks. Stupid Canadians.

Fifly...(Dave Chappelle anyone?)

I don't care what Larry Ratliff says, I am going to go see "Anchorman"


Rhiannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnon.

No comments: