Friday, July 22, 2005

This is the last post ever from 1101 West 7th Street, Apt 13. Columbia, TN, 38401

And good riddence.

Things I Won't Miss:
  1. That f$%&g stairway
  2. Explaining that I live on a school campus
  3. Chloe
  4. Speed Bumps
  5. Sharing a bathroom with my parents
  6. The fact I lived in a former military school barracks.
  7. The general un-punk attitude of my neighbors. (what does that even mean!?!)
  8. Being afraid of pissing the neighbors off with my amps
  9. Glenn and his disel truck EVERY MORNING OUTSIDE OF MY WINDOW
  10. Every cop in the Columbia dept. who drove W. 7th St. non-stop, thwarting my attempts to go 40mph.

Yeah. Whoo. Moving all day tomorrow. Then perhaps studio time w/ Gary. It's going to be a loooooooooong day. Leave encouraging comments if you must.

-ed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay, here's a little encouragement: go eric! yay! you pack those boxes like it's your job! oh wait.........it kind of is. happy move-in day!