Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Official Time I Was in Pajama Pants and Swore to Never Leave the House Until Morning:

4:52pm.

I bought a bitchin' couch at Goodwill for my basement. It matches nothing at all, I love it.



This is the dog that lives next door in my apartment building. It barks all the time. I hate it. I try to get it to jump off the balcony and therefore hanging itself on its own leash. It hasn't done it yet, but there's still time.


Chloe, who bears an uncanny resemblence to:


That dragon thing from The Neverending Story. Can't really tell if from that, though.

Gotta go back to work tomorrow. I'm really hoping I just didn't dream the whole "Monday + Tuesday" off thing. I have this whole scenario worked out in my head where I walk in and Megan goes "Where were you yesterday?" and Kent's all like shaking his head and crap, and I go "My dad had to go the the emergency room and I'm was the only one who could take him," which of course is a total lie, but they wouldn't know that. It really helps that I don't know the phone number at that place. Tomorrow, I think I'll write letters during Accounting 2. I wrote out Taylor's practice song during today's class. It should work...in theory. Thank you, Mrs. Zaccagni.

-ed

No comments: