Thursday, June 09, 2005

Spurs v. Pistons
This is for bragging rights in the break room at work.

8:03pm - Alanis Morisette sings the National Anthem. Once a slutty Canadian, always a slutty Canadian. Way to blow that one, INS.

8:10pm - I submit that Will Smith quit being relevent to music circa 1999. Let's look at the facts: He almost certainly peaked when he was with DJ Jazzy Jeff, and everyone liked his comeback with "Getting Jiggy Wit It" because he was a movie start by then. Now, it's like if we need a rapper, let's bring in Will Smith. White people like him too.

8:14pm - Gregg Popovich lookes like he hates freedom. I miss San Antonio.

8:15pm - Tony Massenburg??

8:32pm - You know who would give us a kick in the ass right now? Vinny Del Negro.

8:40pm - Dammit, I need some tea.

8:50pm - GLENN ROBINSON WITH A DUNK!! I DIDN'T KNOW HE COULD EVEN WALK!

8:53pm - Down 17-20, but we've pulled back. Right now would be the perfect time for a Sean Elliott Taco C commerical.

9:01pm - After listening to Hubie Brown (or Borebie Brown, I am wont to call him), I can only wish for Jay Howard and Body Soultions to come across my speakers.

9:10pm - Tim Duncan? Paging Tim Duncan, get on the court.

9:15pm - I'm tired. Enough of this.

No comments: