Saturday, January 08, 2005

Operation Succesful!
Remember your guard dog?
Well, I'm afraid that he's gone.
It was such a drag to hear him whining all night long.
-Neil Young
The rat dog no longer lives in my building. And no, I didn't kill him. His old owner is supposedly a psycho old woman who believed that her mother was cursing her from the grave for giving the dog away by causing car trouble. Needless to say, the rat dog is gone. The flat is now much quieter, and I am at peace.
Rock Island State Park...
Is amazing. Had some great hiking down into the gorge, saw some really beautiful waterfalls too. My iPod playlist for the journey:
1. Sigur Ros - "Ágætis Byrjun" (i.e. the greatest outdoor music, ever, bar none, no exceptions, etc..)
2. Whiskeytown - "Pneumonia"
3. Uncle Tupelo - "89/93: An Anthology"
4. Stevie Wonder - "Innervisions"
Back to Belmont tomorrow. Whoop.
-ed

No comments: