Thursday, October 13, 2005

Travelling, Swallowing Dramamine...

Being in a state that I haven't visited since freshman year, everything's just a little fuzzy today. I wouldn't say that I feel "sad" or anything like that, but just really tired and exhausted. And fittingly enough, when this does happen, my music selections are a tad on the melancholy side. I tried listening to the new Deerhoof cd, but that made my head hurt (I do plan on remixing one of their songs though, tracks are available at http://deerhoof.killrockstars.com/remix.html), so I threw on some American Football. Hopefully I'll pick up before work and in time to do some more reading. I rather enjoy this now.

American Football - "Never Meant"

-ed

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lefty
A much nicer day than today! The view of Highland Links in Truro from Highland Light.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

turbo said...

come visit texas. eventually, and maybe i'll venture out to tennessee...

christina said...

haha, i think everything was a little fuzzy for a lot of people today. cheer up, friend!