Sunday, October 30, 2005

Halloween...

Ashley asked me to put together a mix for the Honors Halloween party (ok, laugh now), so I threw one together today, it's about an hour long. It's pretty decent, but I missed some of the transitions about 30 min in and I didn't really care to start over. I doubt anyone will care but me. I also got bored and threw on a filter during the bloc party song that I missed a cue for, so it's kinda funny and wrong. oh well. Tracklist:

  1. Do They Know It's Hallowe'en (Cadence Weapon Remix) - North American Hallowe'en Prevention Initiative, Inc
  2. Bochecha Ardendo - Os K-Rrascos & Vanessinha Do Picatchu
  3. Warning Siren - Tiefschwarz
  4. Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani
  5. Thriller - Michael Jackson
  6. Destroy Everything You Touch - Ladytron
  7. Another Excuse (DFA Remix) - Soulwax
  8. Close To You - The Avalanches
  9. Hombre - M.I.A.
  10. All Night - Damian Marley
  11. Sign, Sealed, Delievered (Remix) - Stevie Wonder
  12. Give Me Every Little Thing - The Juan MacLean
  13. (Shine Your) Light Love Hope - Bob Mould
  14. Chicken Payback (Madlib's Soul Distortion Vocal Remix) - The Bees
  15. Romantic Rights - Death From Above 1979
  16. Banquet (Phones Disco Edit) - Bloc Party
There you have it. Only 2 halloween songs actually made it, but eh, I'd get tired of minor key songs all night if I were there. If someone asks, I'll upload an mp3 of it for their enjoyment.

-ed

No comments: