Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Inspired by the Winfield!

Today when I was helping the Winfield out with her Honors website, she asked my what my 3 favorite bands are. I had just writen an essay extolling the brilliance of Modest Mouse at the Paxford Blog, so the number one was an easy pick. They are, in order, Modest Mouse, Red House Painters, and the Dismemberment Plan. So, being the nerd I am, I thought to myself, what are my 3 favorite songs by each band? List time!

Modest Mouse:
The Stars Are Projectors
Never Ending Math Equation
Heart Cooks Brain
Red House Painters:
Have You Forgotten?
Grace Cathedral Park
Byrd Joel
The Dismemberment Plan:
The City
The Ice of Boston
You Are Invited

I'll post a zip file of all of them sometime soon, so you too can hear the awesomeness.

-ed

No comments: