Saturday, April 30, 2005

Funniest thing I've read today...

As I was doing research for my paper in Honors about cocaine, I stumbled across a website about George W. Bush's alledged cocaine use, and at the end of the article, there was this:
Rock and Roll: Bush keeps a picture of himself with two members of ZZ Top, but does not play the song "Tube Snake Boogie" during his celibacy lectures. We have found no evidence to support the the most explosive allegation so far; that Bush played air guitar to a Foghat record at a party in the late 1970s. But he won't deny it, either.
http://www.realchange.org/bushjr.htm#cocaine
So...Bush played air guitar to a Foghat record. What a loser. Everyone knows AC/DC was the true 1970's party band. I just really like how they imply that Bush's listening to rock music meant he snorted crack. "explosive allegation," lol.

-ed


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all air guitar players do drugs. duh. that's why they can't afford real guitars.