Friday, February 18, 2005

Songs I Wish I Had Written...

...because everyone is just stealing my ideas before I can think of them.
  1. A Muder of One - Counting Crows
  2. Debaser - The Pixies
  3. Revolution Blues -Neil Young
  4. For The Widows In Paradise, For The Fatherless In Ypsilanti - Sufjan Stevens
  5. Glenn Tipton - Sun Kill Moon
  6. Have You Forgotten - Red House Painters
  7. I Don't Believe You - The Magnetic Fields
  8. Mojo Pin - Jeff Buckley
  9. Never Ending Math Equation - Modest Mouse
  10. Once in a Lifetime - Talking Heads
  11. Photobooth - Death Cab for Cutie
  12. Poor Places - Wilco
  13. Rebellion (Lies) - The Arcade Fire
  14. Still Be Around - Uncle Tupelo
  15. The Breathing Method - The Get Up Kids
  16. The City - The Dismemberment Plan
  17. The Rat - The Walkmen
  18. Windfall - Son Volt
As a side note, "Gingie" has to be the THE WORST NAME EVER.

-ed

No comments: