Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Maybe it's just me...

But has anyone else looked a notes they've taken for a class and been like "What the hell did I just write?" Because that happened to me a few times today in Byrne's class.

So I went to da club...

With James, Michael, Bryan, Giacomo, Michael's sister Jenny, and this girl named Elaine. Quite possibly one of the weirdest experiences of my life. I dunno who thought this concept up, but they were obviously high. There was also a very high number of drunk old men that just scared the crap out of me, and just walked through the dancefloor hoping to grab a feel of some drunk girl. It just seemed creepy to me. But the highlight of the night was this fat asian guy who asked if he could dance with us then told me he was on Ecstacy. Amazing. Michael and I agreed that we're doing this every weekend...because we're cartoon superheroes.

Later.

No comments: