Sunday, August 14, 2005

Why knowing people in the mental health field is a good thing...

Hours of entertainment! Amy told me this recently, and it is just too good to keep to myself:

Seems like she has this patient who told her that someone took his "seed" and artificially inseminated thousands of women around the country, so therefore he has thousands of children. Which in itself is pretty funny. But it gets better. It has come to his attention that there is a plot to kill all these children, involving none other than the former Danny Tanner. Yes, Bob Sagat is trying to kill his kids. Amazing.

In other news, I think I'll go drive part of the Natchez Trace Parkway tomorrow, then head over to Davy Crockett SP in part of my Redneck Sightseeing Tour/Old Barn Photo Hunt Extravaganza 2005. I feel like I'm probably going to plow through my plans for this week too quickly, but eh. That's all I have to say about that.

Eh.

Back in Nashville in less than a week.

-ed

No comments: