Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Blisters...

inevitably, I will break them. For once I would like to have a blister and see what it does when you let it heal itself. I guess that's kinda gross, but oh well. In the name of science, I want to know, and because the one I have on my hand from getting burned with oil (let's hear it for the wonders of cooking fried shrimp in your own kitchen! And a hand for the splash the shrimp make when entering the oil!) hurts now that I accidently broke it this afternoon.

I finished the Penn Yan, NY song, just need to do a little mixing. Judging by the lack of comments about the San Antonio song, I guess it sucked. I dunno, I liked it. Sigh.

-ed

3 comments:

prose is poetry said...

i can't wait for Penn Yan! w00t.

christina said...

actually.........i haven't listened to the san antonio song yet. that accounts for my lack of commenting. back at belmont in 10 days!

Shandus said...

I still haven't listened to the San Antonio song either. I always feel weird listening to music on my computer when my parents are around. (I keep my laptop in the living room. LOL)

Anyway...I don't know much about ordinary blisters, but water blisters are amazing. I love breaking them.