Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Blisters...

inevitably, I will break them. For once I would like to have a blister and see what it does when you let it heal itself. I guess that's kinda gross, but oh well. In the name of science, I want to know, and because the one I have on my hand from getting burned with oil (let's hear it for the wonders of cooking fried shrimp in your own kitchen! And a hand for the splash the shrimp make when entering the oil!) hurts now that I accidently broke it this afternoon.

I finished the Penn Yan, NY song, just need to do a little mixing. Judging by the lack of comments about the San Antonio song, I guess it sucked. I dunno, I liked it. Sigh.

-ed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

actually.........i haven't listened to the san antonio song yet. that accounts for my lack of commenting. back at belmont in 10 days!