Friday, February 24, 2006

Sigh...

So it's been a while since I've written anything of substance, and for that I am truly sorry. This is going to be the weekend/Monday from hell. Class until5 ish on Saturday, and work until 1:30. Then on Sunday, we have a session booked from 10am-10pm at Ocean Way, but hopefully it won't last that long. And of course, on Monday, I have two huge tests in Analytics and Maintainence which I won't get to study for as much as I would like. I already started on the Maint. stuff, but really, I'm sure I'm going to fail that anyways. There's so much crap in Analytics, that's probably what I'll spend Saturday night cramming for. Synapses. Glial cells. etc... And then write the out of class part. woot.

I'll be glad when this is over and I get to leave for SC for spring break. I've never really needed a spring break before, but this year, it's very, very welcomed.

-ed

No comments: