Sunday, March 20, 2005

The Aftermath...

So the Hail RD pulled a fast one on me, and took "selected" songs from my setlist, loaded them into iTunes, and mixed them in with songs of her choice, like NSYNC, Britney Spears, Beyonce, and "The Cotten Eyed Joe." And when I say "selected," I mean "Dance to the Music" by Sly and the Family Stone. So needless to say, anything adventerous I wanted to play got rejected. I know it was a "formal" and people probably want to hear things they might know previously, how many times do we need to hear "Hey Ya!"? And more than likely I'm making this a bigger deal that it should be, but oh well. I still can't do the freaking electric slide.

Anyways, I'm hosting a dance party with real bitchin' tunes in my room on Wednesday night, March 23rd, anyone is welcome to attend. And I will probably be dancing alone.

-ed

No comments: