Monday, June 21, 2004

Yeah...didn't win the lap steel...I put my max bid at $330...sold for $335...I think I blew my ebay good luck with the zztop t-shirt. So I think I might have to buy it at full price from somewhere...and that chaps my ass man, it really does. Not only would I have gotten it for $20 less than Musicians friend, but I would have gotten free shipping...dang.

Next week, there will be the unveiling of the grand list of "The Worst Things in Music in the Past 100 Years" Not that I have 100 years worth of musical knowledge, but I just didn't want to leave any room for error.

Madeleine comes home tomorrow! Yes!

"Name me someone ridiculous, Danny Richmond!"

"Eiesenhaur Nazi Fascist Supreme!"

"2, 4, 6, 8 they brainwash and teach you hate!"

Oh, I just love Charles Mingus.


No comments: