Sunday, October 19, 2003

Back from KY...pretty fun, had some good memories. It inspired me to grow a crazy redneck moustache. It's beautiful, and I'm the first at Belmont to have one. Anyways, to keep with the music theme, the new Death Cab for Cutie is amazing. It didn't get that good of a review on pitchforkmedia.com but I'll get mine up soon, a much better review. The contrasts between Transatlanticism and We Have the Facts are readily aparant, but still great music. Also, my faith in a revival of new wave has an embodiment: Interpol. Their cd came out a while back, but seriously, it's brilliant. It's the next logical step for what Mitch and I entitled "Nuwav:o" The second comming of new wave. Hot Hot Heat is part of that, they're like the Cars, Interpol is more like the cure or Depeche Mode. Awesome. Anyways, gotta go watch the series!
Peace!

No comments: