Monday, May 29, 2006

Experiment...

This week, I will attempt to spend no more than $25. This does not factor in how much gas I go through, as it's already in my tank. So, I will keep a running tally of how much I have spent, starting today, May 29th, and going through to June 3rd. I think Friday and Saturday will be the deal breaker, but if I can keep it within $10 during the week...I can splurge a bit on the weekend. Whoo!

-ed

Monday, May 29th: $0
Tuesday, May 30th: $12...I didn't factor in getting sick. The unforseen cost of medicine may do me in.
Wednesday, May 31st: $0
Thursday, June 1st: $0
Friday, June 2nd: $6
...bought some catfish bait and nightcrawlers for fishing tomorrow.
Saturday, June 3rd: $1...Pringles chips.

GRAND TOTAL: $19....sweet.

6 comments:

Shandus said...

I've managed to go the last two weeks without spending anything at all. I can't believe it. Good luck with your experiment. Three cheers for frugality!

Garrett said...

They're not chips. They're "crisps."

Hi Eric.

Swiss said...

For all we know, you spent $50 the day before to last you the week... give us the whole story, Eric.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. ptl tire hewlett packard plotters http://www.avis-car-rental.info/Nebraska-attorneys.html Pcv240 hard drives http://www.arearugs2.info/www-yahoo-comsleeper-sofas.html Engine sound of ferrari 6levitra vardenafil hcl Prescription for the elderly Car alarm with 2 mile range Conferencing criminal in in india trial video Baccarat resort in santa barbara california Pine 2 drawer apothecary sofa table Jcpenney swimsuits fluoxetine 20mg info

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! here

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Looking for prescriptions on line http://www.video-cards-5.info bmw dealer