Saturday, December 13, 2003

It's been a while, huh? I went to SA and came back, surviving the plane ride, amazingly. I had breakfast tacos, and that was pretty much my main goal of the trip. And now I'm going back this comming Monday for x-mas break. Anyways, as far as music goes, the new cd from Sun Kil Moon is excellent, I recomend buying it to anyone, providing you can find it...I was amazed I found it at Tower Records, maybe they have it at Borders as well. Very Neil Young influenced, which is odd that i like it because I don't stomach Young very well. Also, I stumbled upon Emergency &! by the Dismemberment Plan...freaking amazing. Go buy it. It's a couple of years old but that doesn't diminish it's greatness. Ok, that's it, probably no more writing in here until after the break...I know you'll be waiting for more.

No comments: